Fall is a very nice and relaxing time at the Jersey Shore. The crowds are gone, and you can enjoy quiet walks on the beach, strolling through local stores, go to the many cool restaurants, and of course enjoy a great fall festival. Here are some of the best fall festivals at the Jersey Shore in 2019:
- September 19 – 22: Wildwood Irish Fall Festival. The largest Irish Festival on the East Coast, taking place on Olde New Jersey Ave. The 4-day event celebrates Irish heritage with dancing, music, food, vendors and crafts. Also golf tournament, amateur boxing matches, Irish dance lessons, 5k run and 1 mile walk, pipe exhibition, Catholic Mass and it concludes with a parade on Surf Ave on Sunday.
- September 21: Stone Harbor Savor September Food, Wine and Beer Festival showcasing the best food, wine & beers. Enjoy our tasting tents, a grape stomping competition, live & local music, talented art vendors and much more fun for the whole family.
- September 21 – 22: Sea.Hear.Now Festival. Enjoy music, food, surf and so much more, during ywo days featuring over 25 performances on three stages, all on the gorgeous Asbury Park Waterfront. Surfing expression sessions between the stages with top pros, demos and live surfboard shaping, delicious regional cuisine from top restaurants and purveyors from the boardwalk and beyond.
- September 27-28: Olde Time Italian Festival at Fox Park in North Wildwood. An ‘Old World’ family festival weekend including crafts, games, rides, great Italian food and continuous free live entertainment.
- September 28: Middletown Day. The fall festival boasts activities for all ages including a business and community showcase, craft fair, live local music, children’s activities, emergency response demonstrations, a petting zoo, hayrides, flea market, food court and more at Croydon Hall.
- September 28: Sea Isle City Harborfest. This bay-side festival celebrates Sea Isle’s fishing and nautical history. Festival-goers will enjoy delicious seafood, live music, nautical display, crafts and specialty vendors at the Marina Complex.
- October 5: The Wildwoods Food & Music Festival. Free street fair on Atlantic Ave with 2 stages of live music, crafters, food vendors, beer garden, a pie eating contest and much more! A Kids Korner with activities including pumpkin painting, face painting and bounce houses.
- October 5: Highlands Oktoberfest. The feel-good spirit of Highland’s Oktoberfest is modeled on the traditional Munich, Germany Oktoberfest with an emphasis on eating, drinking and being merry while providing something for everyone. Authentic German food, live music, dancing and entertainment. Festivities will include a Best-Dressed Contest, and a Beer Stein Holding Contest with special prizes.
- October 6: Pier Fest 2019. Jersey Shore’s premiere fall festival returns to Pier Village in Long Branch for the 5th year, between 12-5pm. Free event with live music, vendors, crafters, sidewalk sales, kids activities and much more.
- October 13: Belmar Fall Festival and Pet Parade. The event features antiques and original crafts, performers, a pumpkin decorating contest, food court featuring local establishments, children’s obstacle course & games, and professional pony rides.
- October 12 – 13: Avalon Seafood Festival. Tantalize your taste buds with delicious seafood and refreshing beverages from local restaurants. There will be more than 30 local vendors selling art, home good, clothing seasonal décor and more. Kids will enjoy hands-on activities, balloon art, face painting an art bar and lot more.
- October 19: Toms River Harvest Arts Festival. Live entertainment and street performers all day. Fun activities for kids: inflatable rides, pumpkin decorating, haystack maze, coloring page contest. Adult fun: apple cider donut eating contests, scarecrow contest, fall dessert contest. Plus beer garden and football games on large-screen TVs.
0 comments on “12 Best Fall Festivals at the Jersey Shore in 2019”