Here’s a selection of events at the Jersey Shore during the upcoming weekend, May 30 – June 1, 2014.
Weekend-long events (Friday-Sunday):
- Wildwood Spring Motorcycle Rally. Vendors located at Oak and Atlantic Ave. 10am-8pm. Sunday will also feature the Ride the Wave Motorcycle Run, starting in Camden, to benefit the families of fallen public safety workers.
- Red Bank Riverfest. Three days of sun, sunsets and evening stars with the best Red Bank area restaurants. Non-stop music and family fun in the Marine Park.
- Ocean City Flower Show. See beautiful commercial and amateur displays at the Music Pier, Moorlyn Terrace & Boardwalk. Fri 2pm-9pm, Sat 10am-9pm and Sun 10am-4pm.
Saturday (May 31st) events:
- Sea Isle City Craft Beer & Rock Festival. 3-7pm at Kix McNutleys.
- Morey’s Piers Beach Bop. A special day designed for our youngest scouts at Morey’s Piers in North Wildwood. Beach Bop follows the same unique model as Beach Jam with an added ‘splash’ of waterpark fun.
- Billy Idol at House of Blues in Atlantic City, 9pm, Tickets $45, $55 & $65.
Sunday (June 1st) events:
- Beach Bums 10th Annual Corvette Show. Free to the public. Come see over 100 Corvettes from vintage, modified, custom to modern day beauties! There is something here for the whole family to see at Bay Village and Schooner’s Wharf in Beach Haven.
- Eats & Arts Festival. A full-filled afternoon that provides a wide variety of art and delicious tastes from the local chefs and artists in Atlantic Highlands.
- Go Fish in Bradley Beach. Children’s fishing tournament for children under 16. Sylvan Lake 10am-1pm.
- 17th Annual Barnegat Bay Festival. Ocean County’s major environmental festival held about the maritime heritage and Barnegat Bay with special emphasis on interactive family events. Also, demonstrations as well as exhibits by most of the area’s environmental organizations. 10am-4pm at the Wanamaker Complex in Island Heights.
If you’re looking to rent a house at the shore, check out ShoreVacations.com, Jersey Shore’s biggest vacation rentals resource. It lists hundreds of rental homes and condos from Sandy Hook all the way down to Cape May (including Belmar, Point Pleasant, Seaside Heights, Ocean City, Long Beach Island, Atlantic City or the Wildwoods). It’s a one-stop website for planning your Jersey Shore vacation, featuring beach information, weather updates and more! And of course, it has a full list of all the Jersey Shore events this year