Here are some of the hottest festivals at the Jersey Shore during the month of June 2019:
- June 8: Wildwood Beer Fest. Celebrate the art of locally brewed craft beer in Fox Park. 100+ brews, live tunes, delicious food and craft vendors. Sessions 12-4pm, 6-10pm. Tickets $40 in advance.
- June 15: Spring Lake Irish Festival. Enjoy an entire day of everything Irish! Music, dancing, beverage truck, food, shopping, etc! Fun for the entire family! 12-5pm.
- June 15-16: Sea Isle City Skimmer Festival. The festival includes a seaside craft market with 300 vendors, food court, live music, amusement rides and children’s activities on Saturday. Antique auto show and parade on Sunday.
- June 15-16: Downtown Wildwood Inaugural Seafood and Wine Festival. Calling all seafood and wine lovers to Byrne Plaza! The event will feature a DJ, live bands, food trucks & local tent vendors, artisan and seafood related vendors, FREE family & kids activities (to include but not limited to corn hole, kan jam, lawn jenga, connect four, face painting), wine and craft beer tastings/sales in garden/tent area.
- June 21-23: North Wildwood Italian-American Festival. Annual celebration of Italian-American heritage, food and music held on Olde New Jersey Ave. Authentic Italian-American foods, vendors, FREE live entertainment, dancing, kids games, celebrity appearances, meatball relay races, Little Miss Italy contest, olive tree signings and more.
- June 22-23: Tuckerton Baymens Seafood & Music Festival. 11am-5pm at the Seaport. Enjoy delicious Jersey fresh clams, crabs, scallops and shrimp from the finest local seafood purveyors. Crafters, vendors, music, food, refreshments, family activities, demonstrations, boat rides, boat builders and decoy carvers.
- June 29: Margate Beachstock. 14-hour, non-stop celebration of summer, featuring exciting activities, great food, shopping, and live music.