Limited Edition Bottle Release and Celebration Events Until June 18th
It’s been a busy year for Jughandle Brewing Co., the popular Monmouth County based brewery, and several special events are taking place leading up to their big anniversary weekend on June 17th and 18th including a pig roast, a limited-edition bottle release, and over 14 craft beers available including several small batches.
On Thursday, June 15th there will be a Pig Roast at the brewery (provided by B2 Restaurant). $25 per ticket pre-sale or $30 at the door and includes a first-edition anniversary glass, tasting flight, and all you can eat pig.
On Saturday, June 17th a limited-edition bottle release (only 640 available) of a Bourbon Barrel-Aged Breakfast Stout made with Booskerdoo Coffee will be available for purchase ($19.65 plus tax, limit 3 per person). It’s made with French Roasted coffee beans, bittersweet chocolate and aged 5 months in bourbon barrels. Additionally, 2 small batch cask releases will be available.
The complete schedule includes:
- Monday, June 12: limited edition, hand-made wooden growler carriers on sale and 20% off gift cards – for upcoming Fathers Day (open 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.)
- Tuesday, June 13: $1 off growler containers (open 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.)
- Wednesday, June 14: small batch cask release and $1 off all pints (open 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.)
- Thursday, June 15: brewery Pig Roast (open 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.)
- Friday, June 16: small batch cask release (open Noon. to 10 p.m.)
- Saturday, June 17: limited edition bottle release – Bourbon Barrel-Aged Breakfast Stout made with Booskerdoo Coffee and 2 small batch cask releases (open Noon to 10 p.m.)
- Sunday, June 18: $1 off growler fills and $1 off all pints (open Noon to 8 p.m.)
Since opening last year, Jughandle Brewing has doubled its beer taps, hired additional staff, extended its public tasting room hours, increased capacity by purchased new fermenters, and continues to expand its wholesale market to new establishments throughout New Jersey.
About Jughandle Brewery: Located a half-mile from Parkway Exit 102 in the Tinton Falls Centre Plaza located at 4057 Asbury Avenue. The brewery is opened to the public for tours and tastings. Visitors may also take-home craft beer, which rotates with the seasons. Founded by partners Chris Hanigan of Red Bank and Pete Artherholt and Mike Skudera of Tinton Falls.
If you’re looking to rent a house at the shore, check out ShoreVacations.com, Jersey Shore’s biggest vacation rentals resource. It lists hundreds of rental homes and condos from Sandy Hook all the way down to Cape May (including Belmar, Point Pleasant, Seaside Heights, Ocean City, Long Beach Island, Atlantic City or the Wildwoods). It’s a one-stop website for planning your Jersey Shore vacation, featuring beach information, weather updates and more! And of course, it has a full list of all the Jersey Shore events this year.