Six Flags Great Adventure Announces Contact-Free Hiring, Training Process and Feb. 13 Virtual Job Fair – Theme park to hire 4,000 employees for the 2021 season
Six Flags Great Adventure, Wild Safari and Hurricane Harbor will launch a new virtual and contact-free hiring process this February as they search for 4,000 team members to fill positions from March 2021 through Jan. 2, 2022. The parks will offer positions in more than 10 diverse departments.
“At Six Flags, the safety of our guests and team members is our top priority. Our new hiring process will provide applicants with a safe and comfortable environment, from completing an application through job training,” said Six Flags Great Adventure Recruitment Supervisor Samantha Katcher.
Interested candidates will begin the process by completing an application online. All interviews, communication, and onboarding paperwork will be completed virtually. New in 2021, Six Flags Great Adventure will offer curbside drop-off for document verification. Once offered a position, new team members will:
- Visit the Six Flags Employment Center with required documents and remain in their vehicle;
- Call a phone number listed at their parking spot;
- Human Resources representative will pick up the documents from the car window and process the paperwork; and
- Applicant will receive processed documents along with a start date and training dates.
All trainings will then be conducted live through interactive, classroom-type, virtual meetings.
Named one of the Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® by The National Association for Business Resources for three years in a row, Six Flags offers a wide variety of positions in fast-paced environments, and paid internships for students. The company boasts many benefits for team members including advancement opportunities, educational scholarships, reward and recognition programs, free park admission and much more.
- Operations: Ride Operations, Park Services (Custodial), Security
- In-Park Services: Food and Beverage Operations, Retail, Games
- Guest Experience: Admissions, Guest Relations/VIP Services
- Safari: Gatekeepers, Educators
- Wardrobe: Seamstresses, Launderers and Clerks
Six Flags Spring Hiring Events
Six Flags will host virtual hiring events and will recruit team members virtually throughout the tri-state area at high schools, colleges, and local job fairs.
- Hours for Curbside Document Drop:
- Wednesday & Friday — 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday — 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Appointments are encouraged
Virtual Job Fair – February 13, 2021 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Interest applicants can access the job fair on mysfga.com/jobs on February 13
- Information about positions and on-the-spot interviews will be available
- Candidates should apply online at www.sixflagsjobs.com
As part of Six Flags’ comprehensive safety procedures, all employees are required to wear masks and are temperature-checked and health-screened each day. Gloves are worn as appropriate, per guidelines.
The Wild Safari Drive-Thru Adventure will open for the 2021 season March 20, and Six Flags Great Adventure will open March 27. For more information, visit www.sixflags.com/greatadventure