Theme Park to Fill 4,000 Positions for 2019 Season
The hiring season heats up as Six Flags Great Adventure and Safari plus its adjacent Hurricane Harbor waterpark host a job fair March 9 and 10. The parks are searching for 4,000 team members to fill fun and fast-paced positions from April through December. The 2019 season kicks off Saturday, April 6.
Recently named one of the Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® by The National Association for Business Resources for the third year in a row, Six Flags offers a wide variety of positions and paid internships. The organization provides team members with many benefits including advancement opportunities, reward and recognition programs, educational scholarships, free park admission, incentives from area businesses and much more.
- Ride Operations
- In-Park Services: Food Service, Retail, Games
- Entry Experience: Admissions, Guest Relations/VIP Services, Market Research
- Safari: Tour Guides, CDL Drivers
- Entertainment/Events: Performers and Technical Support
- Wardrobe: Seamstresses, Launderers and Clerks
- Security and Loss Prevention
- Finance: Accounting, Cash Control
- Corporate Alliance Brand Ambassadors
- Human Resources
Before attending any spring hiring event, new applicants must visit www.sixflagsjobs.com to complete an online application, and rehires must complete their online rehire packet. Applicants age 16 and up can explore a wide variety of job opportunities. A limited number of positions are available for applicants age 14 and 15.
Six Flags Spring Hiring Events:
- Winter/Early Spring Job Fairs – March 9 & 10, April 13 & 14 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- All new applicants are welcome. Six Flags Employment Center.
- Employment Center – Open Daily. Mondays through Fridays, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Saturdays & Sundays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- All rehires and new applicants are welcome.
Where to Apply:
- Six Flags Great Adventure’s Employment Center
- 1 Six Flags Blvd., Jackson, NJ 08527
- Enter via Employment Entrance approximately one mile west of main park entrance.
More information is available at www.sixflags.com/greatadventure
If you’re looking to rent a house at the shore, check out ShoreVacations.com, Jersey Shore’s biggest vacation rentals resource. It lists hundreds of rental homes and condos from Sandy Hook all the way down to Cape May (including Belmar, Point Pleasant, Seaside Heights, Ocean City, Long Beach Island, Atlantic City or the Wildwoods). It’s a one-stop website for planning your Jersey Shore vacation, featuring beach information, weather updates and more! And of course, it has a full list of all the Jersey Shore events this year.