Ready to hit the slopes? Located just 90 minutes from New York City, Camelback is PA’s biggest and #1 family friendly mountain. While known for the most skiable acres in the Poconos, 100% season-long snow making, #1 learn-to program, night skiing and 2 detachable high-speed quads, this winter, Camelback is introducing many new adventures. From 15 acres of new beginner trails, to two new ski-in/ski-out restaurants to a new terrain park – there are countless reasons to make Camelback YOUR mountain this winter. Check it out at www.skicamelback.com!
- New Terrain Park – CBK Park! Camelback is debuting the new, CBK Park on the Pharaoh and Bactrain trails, under the Stevenson Lift. The new ‘show park’ will offer a range of features for riders of all abilities.
- New Trail – Scarab! This freshly cut trail enables access from the West to the East side of the mountain and connects skiers and riders from one quad to the other.
- New Beginner Trails – Relocating the terrain park opens up 15 acres of new beginner trails, serviced by the Glenn lift.
- New base lodge– Berrelli’s Family Style Italian. Imagine stopping in to share a giant bowl of pasta with friends and sipping carefully curated wine by the fire. With ski-in/ski-out access, slide in for an epic dining adventure at Berrelli’s, the Poconos’ only family style Italian. www.Berrellis.com
- New summit lodge– Kartrite’s Summit House serves contemporary American fare with craft cocktails and is the highest restaurant in the Poconos. Located at the top of the Sullivan lift, the only thing that tops the food is the view. Ski-in/ski out, grab a craft cocktail and enjoy artwork from local artists. www.kartritessummithouse.com
- New Triple Ticket products– In addition to the original 3-day lift ticket special, guests will enjoy two new Triple Ticket products, developed to encourage greater participation in the sport by offering significant savings. The Triple Ticket is perfect for equipment owners while the Triple Ticket Plus is perfect for those who don’t own their own. The Triple Ticket Max product is for the true beginner and includes: three lower mountain lift tickets, three rentals and three free lessons.
- New snowmaking- Camelback is adding 20 new low energy, HKD Impulse snow guns on expert trail, Rocket; top to bottom, low energy snow guns on the new CBK Park; 6 HKD halo fan guns on beginner trail, Honeymoon; and 13 low energy, HKD Phaser, portable ground guns. The investment Camelback is making in new snowmaking will help to maximize the season with the earliest possible open and the latest possible close.
- New groomers– Camelback is excited to put their brand new PistenBully groomers into action each night this winter. The new PistenBully 100 will be used to groom the terrain park and narrower trails while the Park Pro 400, the newest and best snow cat on the market, will ensure freshly groomed snow across the entire mountain.
Plus, after a day on the slopes, families can continue their adventures at Camelback Lodge and Aquatopia Indoor waterpark. Located at the base of Camelback Mountain, the lodge offers ski check with ski-in/ski-out dining and other indoor adventures including USA’s #1 indoor waterpark. Housed under a 1.5 acre Texlon® transparent roof that allows for natural sunlight year-round, Aquatopia is always 84 degrees inside; features 7 pools, 13 waterslides and a multitude of thrilling water attractions including America’s longest uphill water coaster (756 ft. long), surfing simulator, wave pool, adult swim-up bar and more. Aquatopia, plus up to four lift or snowtubing tickets are included free with every stay.
For more information about Camelback Lodge, or to make a reservation, please call 1-855-515-1283 or visit www.CamelbackResort.com
If you’re looking to rent a house in the Poconos, check out RentalsInThePoconos.com, Pocono Mountain’s biggest vacation rentals resource. It lists hundreds of rental homes and townhouses from around all the local summer or winter attractions, including Camelback, Blue Mountain, Lake Wallenpaupack, Big Boulder, Shawnee, etc. It’s a one-stop website for planning your Pocono vacation, featuring ski resort information, weather updates and more! And of course, it has a full list of all the Pocono events this year.