Spring Lake’s Boutique Shops to Showcase Season’s Hottest Trends
As a result of the overwhelming response to its second-annual Fashion Week-END Extravaganza, the borough of Spring Lake today announced a newly updated event roster for Saturday, April 21. With Friday evening’s fashion show at the Spring Lake Bath and Tennis Club already sold-out, Spring Lake retailers will keep fashionistas coming back for more on Saturday afternoon with a bevy of designer trunk shows, make-up demonstrations, fashion shows, gift giveaways, salon blow-outs and more.
The Fashion Week-END Extravaganza’s Saturday, April 21 event line-up will include:
- Famed New Jersey designer Beatrice Matiash will present her jewelry line, Tashka by Beatrice, at Urban Details (1115 Third Avenue). Tashka by Beatrice is featured in Bloomingdale’s nationwide and has been spotted on celebrities throughout Hollywood.
- LOU-Paris lingerie trunk show at Linger (304 Morris Avenue). LOU-Paris, the beautiful emblem of French lingerie, draws inspiration from the artistic to meet the aspirations of women worldwide.
- Donna Ricco dress trunk show at The Spot (1226 Third Avenue)
- Amy Keane scarves and jewelry trunk show at Camel’s Eye (1223 Third Avenue)
- An organic juice tasting at Waterlily (1203 Third Avenue) complements of Asbury Park-based Yoga Basin.
- Complimentary mineral make-up makeovers will be offered at EurOrganics (1219 Third Avenue). A licensed herbalist will be on-site to explain the benefits and therapeutic beauty uses of many herbs and flowers found in the featured make-up products.
- Products from TrollBeads and Vera Bradley will be on special at Koi Boutique (1111-B Third Avenue)
- A fashion accessory forecast, jewelry-making demonstration and light refreshments will be available for guests to enjoy at Arteffects (1319 Third Avenue)
- Special occasion wear from Samuel Dong for Golden Season, in addition to Jovani Fashions, will be presented via trunk show at Karen’s Boutique. (1212 Third Avenue; 12:30 – 2:30 p.m.)
- Present your ticket from the Friday evening kick-off party at the Spring Lake Bath & Tennis Club to receive 10% discount on all regularly priced items at Skuby & Co. (1210 Third Avenue) and Skuby Blue (1106 Third Avenue)
- West Indies Wear trunk show at Style in Motion (1209 Third Avenue)
- Stella and Dot Trunk Show with independent stylist Lori Height at Whimsicality. Coffee and cupcakes from Cakes by Me will be featured throughout the day (1219 3rd Avenue, 11:00 – 4:00 p.m., special giveaway at 3:30).
- Enjoy a stylish, Spring wine tasting at the Bottle Shop of Spring Lake (1400 Third Avenue, 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
With special appearances throughout the weekend from Susan Swimmer, resident fashions features editor at More Magazine, and Victoria Keelan from FM News 101.9’s “Victoria’s Favorite Finds,” trendsetters and fashion-lovers will relish the bevy of style-inspired events happening throughout Spring Lake on April 21.
For more information about Spring Lake’s Fashion Week-END Extravaganza, please visit www.VisitSpringLake.com or call 732-449-0037.
If you’re looking to rent a house at the shore, check out ShoreVacations.com, Jersey Shore’s biggest vacation rentals resource. It lists hundreds of rental homes and condos from Sandy Hook all the way down to Cape May (including Belmar, Point Pleasant, Seaside Heights, Ocean City, Long Beach Island, Atlantic City or the Wildwoods). It’s a one-stop website for planning your Jersey Shore vacation, featuring beach information, weather updates and more! And of course, it has a full list of all the Jersey Shore events this year.